stuff

Gomosek

stuff

Post by Gomosek »

Might post more stuff if i remember.

To get a single skill from Gandalf from 100 to 200 requires around 2000-3000 exp crystals(takes couple of days of farming)
To get a single skills from specialized crystals 100 to 200 requires requires 1000 specialized crystals(idk how long it takes,but i haven't gotten even 100 specialized crystals of any skill... basically takes weeks to level a single skill from 100 to 200)
Any useful craftable armor/weapon requires at least 240-280 skill , which means you need four +10 items , they're not easy to get.
Anything below 240 skills is pretty much useless(excluding Alchemy and couple more) because we have artifacts that give way better stats , and to craft the "best" armor in the game it would take you a long time.

Suggestions:
Onlinetime hours are too big and rewards are shit , the only good rewards you get from onlinetime is 1800 and 2400 hours(make the best reward 300 hours or so because 2400 is too much and even then the best reward is kinda meh...)
Make RP(real points used in the shop) buyable for gp , 300-500k each seems reasonable.
Tournament points cost too much , 150-250k would probably be better.
Add all the skills to Gandalf with same rates 0.3 - 0.5.
Add random chance to level up the skill by 0.1 if it's between 100 and 200.
Add a trading stone where you can trade your unwanted specialized crystals for the ones that you want.
Adding a level 13 with extra stats and skill could be good , or a way to spend our exp if we're max level.
Add commands .camp back (yes i know you can do without it , but this command is way better than macros and whatnot)
Also Fishing... Mermaid set is a good(arguably) set for archer , too bad you can't get it , not only you need 250 fishing to even have a chance to catch the bones , you also need 250 Magic item craft to make it.
Add camping ,fishing skill crystals
Luxor amulets are useless

Add daily quests or events for unique rewards.

EDIT: All this is for one character... so if you want to have multiple accounts it's basically impossible to max them
Also , what's with all the bots?

admin
Site Admin

Re: stuff

Post by admin »

Is just Magic item Craft that required the skill over 200 all skill are based on 200.0% this because i dont know what to do with this skill, i want to make this skill more useful because like this is unusable, this skill is under revision soon i will make it usable and useful.

I will revise the rewards for online time

The RP soon i make it exchangeable with the experience

Fishing is based on 100.0% but i can make it based 200.0% and add the fishing crystal

About the skill now they are easy to raise up to 200.0% before was more easy and the people get the skill too faster and they left because there is nothing to do. Do you want play alone?

I can add daily quests, but i dont know if is a good thing because the people dont do even the starting quest

Gomosek

Post by Gomosek »

Is just Magic item Craft that required the skill over 200 all skill are based on 200.0% this because i dont know what to do with this skill, i want to make this skill more useful because like this is unusable, this skill is under revision soon i will make it usable and useful.
About the skill now they are easy to raise up to 200.0% before was more easy and the people get the skill too faster and they left because there is nothing to do. Do you want play alone?
I don't know where you got that it's easy to get crafting skills to 200 , maybe i'm missing something , but as far as i know the only way is specialized crystals , that you have probably ~1% chance to get the one you want every time you kill a monster.
I suggested to Add random chance to level up the skill by 0.1 if it's between 100 and 200.
you also need 200 carpentry to make Hamelion,Millenium staves , 210 for Fury staff
you also need 200 carpentry to make millenium,terium shields, 210 for blessed shields
I didn't check the other skills , but i digress about needing over 200 skill.
Look at the stats and bonuses some of these items give , it's not worth getting your skills to 200 for Hamelion shield or Hamelion staff
Hamelion shield gives invisibility just like invis potion , why do you need almost the same skill level for Hamelion that gives invis and Blessed shield that does AOE damage when you equip it?

All of these items are "essential" for gameplay , i bet there isn't a single person here with 200 crafting skill and why wait weeks to get a skill to 200 if those items aren't much better than what you can get from mob drops etc.
Maybe it was easy before , but now it's way too hard to get 200 crafting until we can get RP somehow or am i missing something?

I can add daily quests, but i dont know if is a good thing because the people dont do even the starting quest
They're not worth it really , yes they're good if you just started , but you can get the same amount of exp in 2 minutes killing monsters , idk if all the quests give those rewards i haven't done them ;D but someone could put a quest guide with rewards on forum or homepage , so people know that they can do them and not waste time,also just experience for quests is dull and boring , we need something unique to keep us playing , because right now i'm already somewhat bored(that's why i made these suggestions) because i can't gather resources and craft items that i might need

There is so much to do on this server , but players options are extremely limited , all you can really do here is farm monsters and hope that you get your alchemy,inscription,mining,blacksmithing etc crystals.I'm not saying give players billions of gp and max skills , just make it not take forever , that's why i suggested adding all skills to Gandalf with same rates(0.3 - 0.5)
We need more bosses, more quests, more events with unique rewards , not just exp.
Camping(maybe couple other skills) is useless right now , idk why even limit some skills to 100?

Microw

Post by Microw »

I think that the working skill going up to 200 isn't a big issue here. In all fairness the loot in the monsters are really and I mean REALLY high in this server.
I started just 3 days ago and I have collected few crystals and doesn't seem to be that hard to reach the 200 working skills. Remember that you could still trade the crystals with other players, will make it even easier to raise your working skills to 200.
That said, if you want to trade crystals I'm Sinapuni in game, I'll be more than happy to see what you have to offer :)

Gomosek

Post by Gomosek »

Microw wrote:
03/07/2020, 19:07
I think that the working skill going up to 200 isn't a big issue here. In all fairness the loot in the monsters are really and I mean REALLY high in this server.
I started just 3 days ago and I have collected few crystals and doesn't seem to be that hard to reach the 200 working skills. Remember that you could still trade the crystals with other players, will make it even easier to raise your working skills to 200.
That said, if you want to trade crystals I'm Sinapuni in game, I'll be more than happy to see what you have to offer :)
If you're still playing tell us what skills have you levelled up to 200 , it's been more than 2 weeks since you posted, a screenshot would be great.
Surely 2 weeks is more than enough to be able to craft essential potions or even craft a weapon that isn't even better than an artifact you found after killing 15monsters.

agronom

Post by agronom »

Skill system here needs to be changed. Crystals make mess in backpack and needed skills drop very rarly and randomly. For example, skills on 12lvl must be 160, if you want 200 it can be donation or skill artefacts. Please delete this crystals at all, it's very uncomfortable to loot them, then to use. You can make quests to up skills, or trade exp for skills, or place stone to buy skills with gp. I played on 8 ultima shards, and understand game mechanics and how it should be.